TrustPay is a licensed slovak payment institution in accordance with the Payment Service Directive (2007/64/EC) based in Bratislava, Slovakia. TrustPay service allows to customer choose from multi-payment options and pay in your e-shop. This module provides an encrypted communication between your PrestaShop store and the TrustPay website - trustpay.eu.
- compatibility: PrestaShop 1.6.x
- Multistore (Multiple shops) feature supported
- quick module installation
- easy module setup
- automatic implementation of the corresponding new order statuses and e-mail notification templates into PrestaShop
- automatic payment icon implementation into Front Office
- option to display Slovak payment systems logos and types of credit cards in the list of payments in checkout
- payment icon position control via module back office
- languages available: English, Slovak, Czech
TrustPay LITE allows
- transfers in domestic (Slovak) bank (*)
- online payments (**)
* supported banks
Slovakia: Tatra banka, Slovenska sporitelna, VUB banka, CSOB, UniCredit Bank, SBERBANK, OTP banka, Postova banka, Prima banka, mBank, ZUNO, Fio banka
Czech republic: Ceska sporitelna, Komercní banka, Raiffeisen BANK, CSOB, SBERBANK, GE Money Bank, UniCredit Bank, Fio banka, mBan, air bank, Equa bank, ZUNO
Get more information about supported banks by TrustPay in other countries at trustpay.eu
** supported online payments
TatraPay, SporoPay, ePlatby VUB, CSOBpay, Platba ONLINE, UniPlatba, OTPpay, SBERBANK WEBpay, mTransfer
Module installation & testing
- Upload folder "trustpay" into /modules/ folder via FTP or use module upload tool in Back Office » Modules to upload module package.
- Install module in: Back Office » Modules
- Go into module settings and set "TrustPay domestic bank payments" into "Testing (Sandox)" working mode.
- Setup your testing Account ID (AID) and Encryption key, which is available at following website after login: ib.test.trustpay.eu
- Go into settings: Back Office » Payment » Payment modules list, and check the same payment currency as you set im module settings.
- Make the module testing by creating an order and chosing TrustPay payment in your e-shop.
- If your testing is successfull, setup module into "Live" working mode. After this action will be module ready to work in live environment.
- While module installation the payment icon has been placed into product detail of you e-shop Front Office, also creating a new order statuses and uploading e-mail notification templates into your PrestaShop.
- If any problem occurred, check your settings data filled into module first. If problem still persist, contact author of the module.
Merchant testing application
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What's the different between TrustPay LITE and TrustPay PRO edition module for PrestaShop ?
TrustPay LITE module allows transfers in domestic banks and online payments.
TrustPay PRO module allows additionally internal TrustPay transfers, payments by credit/debit cards VISA and MasterCard (TrustCard) and payments by paysafecard.
I'd like to hide left / right column in TrustPay module pages for Front office. Where and how can I adjust it?
Answer: Go into Back Office > Preferences > Themes, and click Edit for current theme. Now you are allowed to change displaying the columns for various store pages. Find the pattern "module-trustpay-xxxx" records for TrustPay module and adjust displaying columns as your wish.
TrustPay service implementation steps
- Sign contract with TrustPay, a.s. and get personal merchant ID and secret key for your e-commerce. Provide to TrustPay following notification URL's (if you are using SSL, replace http:// URL prefix by https://):
Success return URL: http://www.WEBSITE-URL.sk/modules/trustpay/return.php
Cancel return URL: http://www.WEBSITE-URL.sk/modules/trustpay/return.php
Error return URL: http://www.WEBSITE-URL.sk/modules/trustpay/return.php
Notification URL: http://www.WEBSITE-URL.sk/modules/trustpay/validation.php
- Buy, install and setup TrustPay module.
- Make module testing.
- If any problem occurred, check your settings data filled into module first. If problem still persist, contact module author.
- If the testing was successful, module is ready to work in live environment.
TrustPay service information
All current terms and conditions for TrustPay service will give you TrustPay.
Please, go to TrustPay website: www.trustpay.eu